Terms & Conditions
We'll do everything we can to make sure your Cybi Bikes experience is safe and fun. To ensure you know exactly what our (and your) responsibilities are please read the following terms and conditions......date and sign the bottom once you are happy!
- Payment will be made at the point of hire at one of our hubs in the form of cash.
- We will not use any of your personal details for any other purpose than that agreed by you to pay for your hire.
- By paying you are acknowledging that you have read our terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
- ID will need to be shown at point of hire e.g. Driver's licence, passport.
- Details of ID will be noted on a receipt and kept by the hub for the duration of the hire. The receipt will then returned to the hirer at when all bikes and equipment are returned undamaged.
HIRE PERIOD & DURATION
- We calculate rental days on the basis of calendar days.
- Late return charges are one full day hire rate per cycle. If you are in any doubt as to whether you will make the delivery or return time you should contact Cybi Bikes or as soon as possible to notify them of possible delays.
- Early return charges do not exist and no refund will be given if you decide to shorten your agreed hire period.
- Your booking is accepted on the understanding that you realise the risks and hazards cycling either on the road or off the road.
- Helmets & high visibility vests are not compulsory but we supply them free and we recommend you wear them.
- You will have to satisfy yourself that all members of the party are fit and able to cycle.
- Cyclists under the age of 16 should be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- We are not responsible for any accident or injury that may befall you or the cycle on your travels.
BICYCLES AND EQUIPMENT
Please check you have received and that you are happy with the following equipment given to you by Cybi Bikes:
If you have chosen not to accept a helmet after being offered one by Cybi Bikes you will need to sign a disclaimer.
- While, every effort is made to ensure the roadworthiness of the cycles, riders use them entirely at their own risk. If the cycles are damaged or stolen while on hire then the hirer is responsible for the cost.
- You are responsible for the care and safekeeping of the bicycle and ancillary equipment which remain the property of Cybi Bikes at all times.
- You undertake to ensure that the bike is securely locked, with the bike lock provided, to an immovable object (in a safe location) when left unattended.
- You agree to indemnify us for any loss or damage arising from any act or default on your part, or on the part of any member of your party. You are liable for any loss or damage to the bicycle or any equipment
- The bicycle must not be removed from the Isle of Anglesey without our prior written consent.
In the event of a mechanical failure, notify Cybi Bikes on 07717453806 as soon as possible and we will try our best to get a replacement bike to you within 1 hour. Please contact us immediately should anything indicate a potential malfunction.